A beautiful smile and healthy, white teeth at any age? No problem. Thanks to aesthetic dentistry, it is now possible not only to repair small imperfections, but also to completely change the appearance of the teeth. At DENTestetica, we specialize in treatments which improve the appearance of teeth and we are happy to provide comfort and make out patients feel good about themselves.
Bright white smile at any age
All aesthetic dentistry treatments performed at our clinic are intended to provide a beautiful, bright smile for years to come. Each treatment is discussed in detail with the patient in terms of his or her individual needs. During the consultation, we use three-dimensional natural size models, as well as pictures, animations and computer simulations that illustrate the future appearance of the dentition.
Thanks to state-of-the-art materials and dental tools, as well as internationally recognized methods, our patients can be sure that we will always meet their expectations. Even the most difficult cases can be solved and each smile can dazzle. It’s really easy with us.
The most popular aesthetic dentistry procedures:
- Replacement of black amalgam fillings with non-metallic all-ceramic inlays.
- All-ceramic veneers – an excellent, minimally-invasive procedure allowing instant improvement of the colour, shape and size of front teeth. This procedure is very popular among American celebrities and people performing various public functions.
- Instant teeth whitening in 45 minutes using the Beyond POLUS lamp which makes the teeth 4 to 8 shades lighter.
- All-ceramic crowns containing zirconium oxide, perfectly imitating the properties of natural teeth. Zirconium crowns have the ability to imitate the translucency of natural teeth, so their appearance is almost identical, regardless of the light in which they are viewed.
- Microsurgical surgery performed under an operating microscope, which helps to save teeth previously qualified for extraction.
- Gum contouring surgery – procedures changing the shape and range of gums to reveal a larger area of tooth surface.
Why is it worth it?
Patients who chose to undergo aesthetic dentistry treatments and procedures stress how great an impact the improved appearance of their teeth has had on their lives.
A beautiful smile means greater self-confidence, no more complexes or stress associated with the appearance, freedom of communication and public speaking, more ease at establishing interpersonal relations and satisfaction with one’s own reflection in the mirror.
We know very well how problematic missing or defective teeth can be and that is why we encourage you to schedule an appointment and consult our aesthetic dentistry specialist. Together we will find a good solution to all your dental problems.
Before and after veneers