Treating foreign patients
Do you live abroad but are considering getting a dental treatment in Poland? At DENTestetica, we will take care of your smile in a comprehensive way. Top-quality services, affordable prices, making the most of your stay and getting support in completing formalities and preparing documents for the insurer. Learn more.
Understanding the patient’s needs, providing a detailed explanation of the diagnosis and presenting treatment options. The freedom of communication at a dental office is a prerequisite, whether you make an appointment in your home country or abroad.
At DENTestetica, we offer an excellent combination of medical qualifications, state-of-the-art equipment and trouble-free communication with patients, which ensures the highest standards of service. For many years, we have specialized in the treatment of patients living abroad, both Poles and foreigners. Thanks to our original intensive care programs, we offer the possibility of completing a full stage of treatment within 5 working days.
HOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT IN POLAND - STEP BY STEP
1. Call us at +48 887 05 05 01 or email us at email@example.com.
2. Tell us about the dental procedures you need.
Each visit begins with full diagnostics and consultation, but the more details we know prior to the patient’s arrival, the better we can prepare.
3. Determine the number of days required for your treatment and book your trip.
4. Contact us again and confirm your appointment.
5. Do you need transportation from the airport or accommodation in Kraków? Are you looking for a hotel, a guesthouse or an apartment? Tell us what we can do to help you, and we’ll be happy to take care of everything.
WHY IS IT WORTH GETTING A DENTAL TREATMENT IN POLAND?
• You can undergo an intensive treatment mode (you can complete a full stage of treatment within several working days)
• You can combine your dental treatment with holidays
• You can communicate in your mother tongue
• We offer experienced specialists, modern equipment and new treatment techniques
• We ensure top-quality customer service
• We provide travel and accommodation assistance
• We will prepare documentation for your insurer
FIRST VISIT AT DENTESTETICA
During your first appointment, you will undergo detailed diagnostic examinations and you will talk to the doctor. Next, we will prepare a treatment plan including a suggested diagnostic method, time needed to complete the treatment and total cost. If possible, we present several treatment options so that the patient can choose one that suits him best.
Once you have chosen and approved the treatment plan, we immediately schedule appointments so that you can make the most of your stay. The procedures are always arranged in such a way that at least one full course of treatment is completed before you return to your home country.
Patients abroad insurance (HELFO, NHS, Krankenkasse), having the right to reimbursement of dental treatment costs, can receive from us full documentation, adapted to the requirements of the insurer.